Dr. Ameet Patki, India
Consultant Ob/gyn , Infertility Specialist, Fertility Association
Dr. AmeetPatki is The Medical Director of Fertility Associates - Centre for Assisted Reproduction in Mumbai. He was formerly Medical Director, ReGenesis – Centre for Assisted Reproduction, Endoscopy and Fetal Medicine, Reliance Life Sciences, Mumbai. He is an Honorary Associate Professor at the K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre Mumbai. He is also Consultant Obstetrician &Gynaecologist at HindujaSurgicalsHealthcare & Surya Mother and Child care Mumbai. He is the Past President of Mumbai OBGYN Society 2014-15, Chairperson West Zone India RCOG 2015 -18, Secretary General of ISAR 2017-18.
Prof. Ben W. Mol, MD, Australia
University of Adelaide,Australia Ben W Mol Mol currently works at the department of Obstetrics/Gynaecology at Monash University . Ben W Mol does research in Epidemiology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics. Their current project is 'Pre-Eclampsia Intervention with Esomeprazole (PIE) trial: a double blind randomised control trial to treat early onset pre-eclampsia'. onset pre-eclampsia'.
Dr. Duru Shah, India
Dr. Shah is the Immediate Past President of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR) for 2017-2018 and the Founder President of the “The PCOS Society” (India), a multidisciplinary Society which focuses its attention on the subject of PCOS, and Infertility.
Prof. Eric Jauniaux, UK
Professor in Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine,
Institute for Women Health,
Departmental Graduate Tutor (taught)
Eric Jauniaux has worked for over 30 years on placental and fetal development and the diagnosis management of placental related-complications of pregnancy– covering the full spectrum from the anatomy and physiology to the diagnosis and treatment in utero of placental and fetal diseases. He was awarded a personal chair at UCL in 2002. He is the laurate of 3 international prices for his work on the human placenta.
Prof. Hassan Nasrat, KSA
• Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Fetal Medicine Faculty of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University Hospital- Jeddah- Saudi Arabia.
• Ex-Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, King Abdulaziz University Hospital.
• Ex-Chairman of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Saudi Health Specialty Training Committee in the Western Region (2003-2006).
• Former Director of the Fetal Medicine Unit
• Former Chairman of Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists (RCOG) Representative Committee in Saudi Arabia.
• Former Editor In-Chief of the Saudi Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Former Chairman of the Research Ethical Committee at the Faculty of Medicine King Abdulaziz University.
Prof. Ioannis Messinis, Greece
Professor Ioannis E. Messinis is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece. His research interest is Reproductive Endocrinology and he has more than 230 published articles in peer review journals. He is past member of the Executive Committees of ESHRE, and MSRM and currently is Member of the Executive Committee of EBCOG, Director of Examinations of EBCOG, President of Mediterranean Society for Reproductive Medicine (MSRM) and Section Editor of RBM Online.
Prof. Juha Tapanainen, MD, PhD, Finland
Professor and chairman, chief physician Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Hospital
Mr. Khaldoun Sharif
MBBCh (Hons), MD, MFFP, FRCOG, FACOG
• Clinical Director of the Fertility Center in Jordan Hospital, Amman.
• A subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, with research interest in azoospermia, embryo transfer and recurrent implantation failure.
• Published over 130 publications, including 10 books, numerous book chapters, reviews and original papers. Delivered over 500 lectures in international conferences.
• A Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians &Gynaecologists (FRCOG), a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians &Gynaecologists (FACOG) and a Doctor¬ of-Medicine (MD) degree holder from Birmingham University, UK.
• Previously, the Clinical Director at the Birmingham Women’s Hospital, Senior Lecturer at the University of Birmingham, member of the RCOG examination committee, and member of various working groups at the Human Fertilization aEmbryology Authority (HFEA), UK.
Prof. Klaus Diedrich, Germany
On 2012 Lending of the Carl-Kaufmann-Medaille, the highest Honouring in the gynecology and obstetrics in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. On 2013 Admission of the activity as a reproductive doctor in the centre for reproductive medicine of Amedes, Hamburg, Mönckebergstrasse On 2014 Honorary Member of ESHRE Member of 18 national and international Editorial boards. Publications: 530 in national and international journals.
Prof. Mohamed Bedaiwy, Canada
MD, PhD, FACOG, FRCSC
• Professor with tenure and Division Head of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada Dr Mohamed Ali Bedaiwy MD, PhD, FACOG, FRCSC, is double certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in obstetrics and gynaecology and reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr Bedaiwy received his medical degree from Assiut University School of Medicine, Egypt, where he graduated Valedictorian, summa cum laude.
Dr Mourad W Seif, UK
MSc, Dip (Mang.), PhD, FRCOG
Consultant Gynaecologist and honorary senior lecturer at St Mary’s Hospital, Manchester UK & University of Manchester. His current special interest is in reproductive medicine, reproductive Surgery & endocrinology, evidence based medicine, systematic reviews and clinical trials. He is the Lead Consultant for reproductive endocrinology and complex menopause services at St Mary’s Hospital, He was the External Expert and Chief Editor of the European Board & College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (EBCOG) Standards for Gynaecology. He is member of the Faculty (and co-author) of the EBCOG-Master Class on the adaptation of evidence-based guidelines and was the Responsible Officer for UNFPA-EBCOG Collaboration. He is an author of large number of peer-reviewed publications including Cochrane reviews and supervisor and examiner to higher degrees and undergraduates in the University of Manchester and others in the UK and in Europe. Member of the RCOG-Council 2000-06 and Council of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH) 2005-9, revalidation and various other Committees of the RCOG. Represented RCOG in Sri Lanka, India, Sudan, Egypt and Iraq.
Prof. Pedro N. Barri, Barcelona
Dr. Pedro N. Barri was born in Barcelona, 6th March 1949. He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Barcelona in 1971. He had his trainning in Obstetrics and Gynecology was in Barcelona and in France and England. He received his doctorate in 1993 writing the thesis "Respuesta Anómala a la Estimulación de la MaduraciónFolicularenFecundación In Vitro" with qualification Cum Laude. He is an Active Founding Member of the Faculty Staff of the InstitutUniversitariDexeus in Barcelona. At present, he is the Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the same institution. Dr. Pedro N. Barri is Honorary President of the Spanish Fertility Society, Honorary member of the Argentina Society of Sterility and Fertility, has been a member of the Executive Committee of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology since 1998, he is also member of the French Society of Sterility and member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
Prof. Sven Becker, Germany
Prof. Becker was born in Wiesbaden Germany. He obtained his medical degree in 1995 after studying in Germany, France, Spain and in Japan. After completing his OB/GYN residency at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, USA, he returned to his native Germany to pursue a clinical and academic career at the University of Tübingen Women’s Hospital, Germany’s largest hospital for Obstetrics and Gynecology. Prof. Becker is board certified in maternal fetal medicine and gynecologic surgery/gynecologic oncology (German boards) and is currently the deputy director of the Tübingen University Women’s Hospital. His main clinical and research focus is advanced laparoscopy and laparoscopic oncology. Prof. Becker is married and has two children.
Prof. Shawky Badawy, USA
Dr. Badawy is known nationally and internationally for his expertise on endometriosis and conducts ongoing meaningful research in this area. He is widely published in professional journals, having authored more than 200 publications including articles, abstracts, poster presentations and book chapters. He also is the editor of two books. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Ob/Gyn and the American Board of Ob/Gyn, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology. He is very active as a member and fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Royal Society of Medicine, the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons, the Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists, and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
Prof. Yakoub khalaf, U.K
Prof. and subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, Guy’s & St. Thomas’ Hospital
and King’s College, London
• Head of Fertility Services and Director of Assisted Conception Unit & Centre for Pre- implantation Genetic Diagnosis
• Chair of the RCOG National Clinical Study group in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery
• Director of the International Exchange Programme in ART and Fertility Imaging courses at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital Foundation Trust
• Principal Investigators/clinical adviser of several NIHR funded research grants
• Supervisor and examiner of Masters, MD and PhD candidates for various UK universities
• Published widely (>100 Peer reviewed articles) on different aspects of Assisted Conception, Reproductive Medicine & Surgery in major medical journals.
• Lectured on ART at numerous national and international conferences
Prof. Basil Tarlatzis , Greece
Professor of Obstetrics – Gynecology & Reproductive Medicine
Past Chairman of the 1st Dept of Obstetrics & Gynecology, School of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Past Vice President of the Council of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Past Dean, School of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Past Deputy Chairman of the National Authority of Medically Assisted Reproduction
Past Chairman of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Past President of the International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS)
President – Elect of the European Board & College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (EBCOG)
International Award in Gynecology (PremioInternazionale per la Ginecologia) “Arnaldo Bruno”, Accademia Nazionaledei Lincei, Italy.
“ASRM Service Award” American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
“Fellow ad Eundem” Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology (RCOG)
Award “G. Kotzias”, Hellenic Society of Physiology
“Award” from the Hellenic Union of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
“Excellence in Academic work in Health Sciences”, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Editorial Board Member of 14 International and 7 National Scientific Journals
Editor / Co-Editor in 5 Scientific Books
Member of 18 International and 24 National Scientific Societies
Participation in more than 600 Congresses International and National
165 Abstracts in International Congresses and 100 in National Congresses
321 Publications in International peer-reviewed Scientific Journals
and 85 in National Journals
Prof. Jacques DONNEZ , Belgium
Date and place of birth : Tournai (Belgium) - July 16, 1947
Department of Gynecology
Catholic University of Louvain
Cliniques Universitaires St. Luc
Avenue Hippocrate 10
B- 1200 Brussels (Belgium)
Tel. : 32 2 764 9501 ; Fax. : 32 2 764 9507 ; E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Education * Medical School
1965-1972 - Catholic University of Louvain (Belgium)
(Maxima cum Laude)
1972-1976 Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Academic Hospital St. Rafael
Academic Hospital St. Pierre
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
(Prof. Schockaert) Catholic University of Louvain.
1976-1978 Internship in Surgery
Academic Hospital St. Luc
Department of Surgery (Prof. Kestens)
Catholic University of Louvain
1978-1980 Academic Hospital St. Luc, Department of Gynecology
(Prof. Ferin), Catholic University of Louvain
1980-1986 Lecturer. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Louvain.
1984 Ph.D. (Thèse d’Agrégation de l’Enseignement Supérieur)
Catholic University of Louvain.
1986-present Professor, Catholic University of Louvain
1986-present Head of Department
Department of Gynecology, Catholic University of Louvain
Cliniques Universitaires St. Luc.
1992-present Full Professor and Chairman, Catholic University of Louvain
Atlee Professor, 1995 (Halifax University, Canada)
Doctor Honoris Causa :
- Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou, Canton, China. (2000)
- Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina, 2008)
- University of Madrid, Spain (2009)
- University of Santiago de Chile (2011)
Fellow ad eundem of the Royal College for Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 2001 (London, UK)
Honoray Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 (Bangkok, Thailand).
South-American Society of Endoscopy
Japan Society of Gynecologic and Obstetric Endoscopy
British Society of Gynecological Endoscopy.
SOBENGE (Sociedade Brasileira de Endoscopia Ginecologica e Endometriose)
Sociedad Argentina de Endometriosis
- Doctor « Honoris Causa », University de Guangzhou (Canton) (China) (2002)
- Atlee Professor, 1995 (Halifax, Canada)
- Award for the outstanding contribution to the field of Human Reproduction
(10h World congress on Human Reproduction (1999, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil)
- Award of excellence in Endoscopy (ESGE) (Paris, France, 2000)
- I.S. Puvan Memorial Awards, Penang (2005)
- Honorary Professor of the University of Buenos Aires (November 2008)
Amerian Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
American Reproductive Surgeons Society
American Fertillity Society (AFS)
International Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ISGE)
American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists (AAGL)
European Society of Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ESIDOG)
European Association of Gynecological Laser Endoscopy (EAGLE)
European Society of Hysteroscopy (ESH)
Groupement des Gynécologues et Obstétriciens de langue Française de Belgique (GGOLFB)
Société Belge pour l’étude de la Fertilité (SBF)
Société Belge de la Ménopause (SBM)
European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE)
European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
New York Academy of Sciences (NY.Ac.Sc)
The Society of Reproductive Surgeons (SRS)
Société Internationale Francophone de Chirurgie Pelvienne (CP)
European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO)
European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE) (1994-1996)
World Endometriosis Society (WES) (1998-2000)
International Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ISGE) (2002-2005)
Groupement des Gynécologues et Obstétriciens de Langue Française de Belgique (GGOLFB)
International Society for Fertility Preservation (2007-2010)
International Fallopius Society (1989-1997)
Founding Member :
International Society of Gynecological Endoscopy.
European Society of Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
European Association of Gynecological Laser Endoscopy
European Certificate of Endoscopy
European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy
Sociedad Argentina de Endometriosis
World Endometriosis Society
American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
Member of the Board
European Society of Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
International Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (1992-1995)
European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy.
Advisory Board of the European Association of Tissue Banking
International Advisory Committee of the Indonesian Gyn. Endoscopy Society
Member of Editorial Board
Journal of Gynecological Surgery (Editorial Board)
Journal Endoscopie, Imagerie en Gynécologie (Scientific Committee and Editorial Board)
Gynaecological Endoscopy (Executive Editorial Board)
Références en Gynécologie Obstétrique (Editorial Board)
Human Reproduction (Editorial Board)
Journal de Gynécologie et d’Obstétrique et Biologie de la Reproduction (Editorial Board)
Reviews on Gynecology and Obstetrics (Editorial Board)
Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (Ad Hoc Review Committee)
Fertility and Sterility (ad Hoc review Committee)
Revisiones en Ginecologia y Obstetricia (Board member)
AJCMP’s Editorial Board.
Associated Editor, Human Reproduction (2000-2004)